Monday 14 November 2011

The Accounts And Purchasing Office Poems

The accounts office (I will show sincerity)  

I will show much frankness
I will show genuineness
Because it handles the processing
Of all the money that comes into the business
I will show directness
I will show openness
Because it handles all the money
That is spent by the business
I will show trust-worthiness
I will show straight-forwardness
Because it lets the owners know the overall
Expenditure and earning for a profit or loss
So I must show honesty
I must show integrity
In my demeanour
Of candour and honour



The purchasing and stock control office (I have confidence in you)    

There is certainty
All within me
Just about you; stock control office
You are responsible for buying the raw material
These are inputs into the production process
So faith and optimism I view
With hope and credence in you
Because you make sure there is enough material
At the right place at the right time in production
So in you I trust
Positiveness is a must
There is reliance without a doubt

                                 By Dwayne Lubin

No comments:

Post a Comment