Thursday 3 November 2011

Love Poems

A GENESIS OF LOVE

From her heart’s womb, light is an embryo
Love she nourishes and conceives to grow
From uterus, upon him light to throw

Golden love, the foetus of happiness
Bring forth the wail of light, out of its nest
Umbilical tongue cut, to dry his sadness

The scream and cry of a juvenile light
Brings joy to his cardiac world, its site
A birth of love chases away his night

                                 By Dwayne Lubin




YOUR LOVE AND MINE

Stretching upon thy heart love’s a shadow
Unto my world the soul of happiness
Ebony into my soil seeds to grow
Thy ground a starless night carved
The silverware of night, coin, I seek thee
Lodge within the palm of thy universe
The love of you, germinated from me
Your beauty idolized, my world is cursed
Colour of ashes, blossom through the night
One is loneliness, two is love
Love is a rotation, you’re the black night
Seek for my passion, the gold ball above
The birth of each day, baptism by light
My love is the day, your love is the night
                                 By Dwayne Lubin                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment