Monday 7 November 2011

Production,Records And Human Resource Poems

The production process (your composition)  

Your land and material inputs
Are part of your formation
Are part of your constitution
Your labour and capital inputs
Are part of your content
Are part of your establishment
The production of your throughput
The goods and services output
Are part of your formulation
Are part of your make up and structural production


The records management office (I want to focus on you)   

I must tell you that
You I want to aim at
Because you look after all documents and records
All those generated by the other offices in the company
You I want to create on
You I want to concentrate on
Because you ensure documents are stored safely
In a logical way and accessible easily
So you I want to fix my attention on
You I want to look at and home in on
To think about you day and night
To put you in the spotlight


The human resources office  

Me you will affect
And without neglect
Since you are responsible for recruiting all staff
You are memorable
Because you are loveable
Since you look after the interest of employees
You look after their welfare
For them you care
With regards to pension plans and healthcare
You influence me
You inspire me
You leave your mark on my anatomy

                                   By Dwayne Lubin

No comments:

Post a Comment