Saturday 22 October 2011

Love Poems

MY NOCTURNAL STAR

A luminary symbol of my desire
From centralize rays seen so brilliant from afar
Cover of darkness you chase from a lonely soul
In the heavens you kneel and pray upon my world
Your devotion, sea of colour I feast upon
My celestial paradise never begone
From your light I gain strength, from the love I am fed
If that light is ever gone, my heart will lie dead


                                  By Dwayne Lubin




ANGELIC BEAUTY  

Your body a lantern all through the night
From a bed of clouds you descended
Like a comet from a starry sky
The begging ground pleaded for your touch
Your beauty the sign of my happiness
Your beauty on earth, it lies to rest

The ground tasted your feet, uttered your name
Flowers in open arms, welcomed you
Should I die I would be awakened
Yes you gave me reason to live on
Your beauty the sign of my happiness
Your beauty on earth, it lies to rest

                                 By Dwayne Lubin

No comments:

Post a Comment