Wednesday 26 October 2011

Love Poems

LOVE VESSELS

My heart a bay tongue water of brass
Dawn has spat light onto my heart
Your love a moulded cluster of hollow structures
Passion on the masts tackles in cable
Ropes of fibre entangled in affection
With your sleeping sails all coiled up
My heart throbbing, the crashing of waves
Shadows of love a patch on shore
Devotion at anchor to my cardiac floor
Love moored in idleness rocked by breeze
All through day it tickled my heart
When night cascaded on my bay
Your love lamped my heart, with golden rays of day

                                  By Dwayne Lubin



CARDIAC MONOLITH

A pointed arrow, of uplift
Your red chambers, of a monolith
I reach out to touch, exile my grief

From the skin of the earth, love’s a block
Within this land, lies idle your rock
A taste of love, unto my hands dock

A throb of earth a pulse of passion
From your pottery a surge of motion
Oh, to gain your love, is my notion

                                  By Dwayne Lubin

No comments:

Post a Comment